TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Vouchers you have selected on the terms and conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions for All My Deals Fort Wayne Vouchers
All vouchers printed from the Site or any website associated with My Deals Fort Wayne (hereinafter Vouchers) are promotional Vouchers that are offered to Users below their face value and shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and any applicable terms and conditions of the participating Restaurant or Merchant.
The holder and issuer of a Restaurant Voucher is the Restaurant. The holder and issuer of a Merchant Voucher is the Merchant. As the holder and issuer of the Voucher, the Restaurant or the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Restaurant or the Merchant, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Vouchers. Restaurant Vouchers and Merchant Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
In addition, the following terms and conditions apply to all Vouchers sold by My Deals Fort Wayne:
- Neither My Deals Fort Wayne nor the participating Restaurant or Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of Vouchers is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
- Any attempted redemption of Vouchers that is not consistent with these Terms and Conditions will render the Voucher void.
- No cash back will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law,
- No cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher,
- Use of a Voucher for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Merchant (which may be limited by applicable state or provincial law), unless otherwise noted on the Voucher,
- Vouchers are void to the extent prohibited by law
- Vouchers expire on the date specified on the Voucher, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- Requests for returns and refunds are handled quickly and efficiently on a case-by-case basis. If you feel you need to return your voucher or request a refund, please contact customer service though the Contact page.
Each offer combines two separate portions: (i) a paid portion equal to the amount your credit card is charged (the “paid portion”); and (ii) at no additional charge to you, a promotional portion for the balance of the value of the offer if used by the promotional expiration date on the Voucher (the “promotional portion”) (together, the paid and promotional portions of the offer are presented in a “Voucher”).
The expiration date for a Voucher is as printed on the Voucher.
If the expiration of the paid value of the Voucher as of the date printed on the Voucher is prohibited under the law of the jurisdiction in which the Merchant is located, then the Voucher shall expire as follows: the promotional portion of the Voucher will expire on the date printed on the Voucher, and the paid portion of the Voucher will expire five (5) years from the date the Voucher is issued, except to the extent applicable law requires that the Merchant extend the period in which the Voucher may be redeemed. The Merchant is obligated to honor the Voucher in compliance with law, and My Deals Fort Wayne shall have no obligation or liability to you in the event that the Merchant refuses to honor the Voucher. You are solely responsible for presenting vouchers to the merchant prior to the vouchers expiration date and agree to hold My Deals Fort Wayne harmless from any and all liability for unredeemed or expired vouchers.
Offer Specific Terms
Each offer has specific terms associated with it, which will be presented to you at the time you commit to purchase the particular offer. We may contact you in the case of a term change or error, at that time you may continue with the purchase or choose to cancel your purchase for a refund in the original form of payment, you must specify by contacting us via the Contact page. Offer specific terms supersede any inconsistent terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
All sales of vouchers are final.